1. All prices quoted are excluding V.A.T., fruit trees and bushes are zero rated for V.A.T. sundry items and carriage do include the vat at the current rate. a V.A.T. invoice is issued with each order.
2. Customers are requested to forward payment in advance of orders being despatched.
3. Existing trade customers terms: payment 30 days from the date of invoice.
4. New customers and large orders non-returnable deposit required of £200 for orders over £1000 and the balance prior to delivery, no goods will be released until all funds have fully cleared.
5. Any complaints should be notified in writing no later than 7 days from receipt of an order.
6. Liability is limited to the replacement of the order or refund of the price paid.
7. Goods remain the property of TALATON PLANTS until paid for in full.
8. Carriage is charged at £12.50 plus v.a.t. or 10% plus v.a.t. of the order value whichever is greater, this applies to U.K. mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands these are charged separately.
8. For bare-root plants sent out in the winter we will guarantee the plants up until the first of July of the same year as delivery. This is providing we are notified before the first of July and the goods have been treated according to our recommendations.We may wish to view the goods.Refund is limited in this case to replacement of the goods in the following bare-root season.
9. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
10. For orders of less than 25 trees constituting a retail mail order ,customers have the right to cancel upto 7 days after placing an order without incurring goods or return goods received at their own cost for whatever reason within 3 days of their receipt, in accordance with the distance selling regulations. Returned goods must be their original condition.
11. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.